Re: Amazonsaurus

Thanks to both Mickey Mortimer and Jose Ignacio Ruiz-Omenaca for sending me
the Amazonsaurus PDF; now all I have to do is find time to read it.  I was
under the impression that Amazonsaurus was the same animal mentioned the SVP
2002 abstract "A New Sauropod from the Aptian-Albian of Brazil and its
phylogenetic relationships" I was apparently wrong, seeing as how this
abstract mentions an axis and assigns the sauropod to Dicraeosauridae.  Does
anyone have further information on this other Itapecuru taxon?

Thanks,
Andrew McDonald