Mesozoic Ecosystems

Just wondering if there have been any major overviews or reconstructions of any entire Mesozoic ecosystems, covering energy/matter pools/fluxes, producer/herbivore/carnivore/detritivore interactions, etc.
I understand such an undertaking might be overly ambitious or downright unsupported by the fossil record, but I'd be interested in knowing a reference or two anyhow (I'm already aware of Zhou's recent paper on Lower K northeastern Chinese ecosystems).
Thanks in advance,

Jordan Mallon

Vertebrate Paleontology & Paleoecology, Honours

AIM: jslice mallon

The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca