Re: Mesozoic Ecosystems

Terrestrial Ecosystems Through Time: Evolutionary Paleocology of Terrestrial
Plants and Animals
by Anna K. Behrensmeyer, Hans-Dieter Sues (Contributor).# Paperback: 568 pages
; Dimensions (in inches): 1.25 x 8.96 x 6.11
# Publisher: University of Chicago Press; (August 1992)
# ISBN: 0226041557

>>> "Jordan Mallon" <j_mallon@hotmail.com> 01/09/04 07:28 AM >>>
Just wondering if there have been any major overviews or reconstructions of
any entire Mesozoic ecosystems, covering energy/matter pools/fluxes,
producer/herbivore/carnivore/detritivore interactions, etc.
I understand such an undertaking might be overly ambitious or downright
unsupported by the fossil record, but I'd be interested in knowing a
reference or two anyhow (I'm already aware of Zhou's recent paper on Lower K
northeastern Chinese ecosystems).
Thanks in advance,

Jordan Mallon

Vertebrate Paleontology & Paleoecology, Honours

AIM: jslice mallon