Carcharodontosaurus

Hi to all, I'm drawing a skeletal reconstruction of Carcharodontosaurus saharicus for new Italian journal "DINOSAURI", and I need help.
I've seen that the vertebral element assigned to this species are really fragmentary. The most "complete" remains are those of Sigilmassasaurus brevicollis (assigned by Sereno to Carcharodontosaurus), but all the illustrated vertebrae, either cervical, dorsal and caudal, have the extremity of the neural spine absent for bad preservation, apart one: a distal caudal with a tall neural spine.
Is not possible that Carcharodontosaurus had a dorsal sail like those of Acrocanthosaurus (which had a strictly relationship with C.)?
There is someone that know if there are complete presacral vertebrae of this genus?

Thanks in advance
Marco

MARCO AUDITORE
"Volunteer of Museo Paleontologico Cittadino, Monfalcone"
Via S.Giovanni Battista, 7/23
16154 GENOVA SESTRI P. - ITALY
Tel: +39-010-6044259
E-mail: maaudito@tin.it