Amazonsaurus size?

Hello again everyone,
I wanted once again to thank those responsible for providing me with the Amazonsaurus PDF. I finished compiling my data file on it today :-)
The only information I'm still in need of is simple. I did my best to decipher the pronunciation on my own.

AM-uh-zon-SAWR-us MAR-uh-NYEN-sis?

Feel free to send any comments or corrections.

Other then that, no estimated or projected measurements of Amazonsaurus were provided within the PDF. Anybody have an idea how big (or how small) this beast was?

Tommy Bradley

Get a FREE online virus check for your PC here, from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963