Re: One Quick Question About Hudiesaurus

*HUdiesaurus* was described back in the Sino-Japanese, Silk Road volume.

  Dong Z. 1997. A gigantic sauropod (Hudiesaurus sinojapanorum gen. et sp.
  nov.) from the Turpan Basin; pp. 102-110 in Dong Z. (ed.) _Sino-Japanese
  Silk Road Dinosaur Expedition_ (China Ocean Press, Beijing.)

=====
Jaime A. Headden