Re: One Quick Question About Hudiesaurus

Tommy Bradley (htomsirveaux@hotmail.com) wrote:

  I forgot to include this...

  http://www.cmnh.org/dinoarch/2000Oct/msg00125.html

  For pretty much the most comprehensive look at the animal aside from the
paper itself. Mickey also supplies jpg images of some of the figures, if
asked politely.

=====
Jaime A. Headden