Contacts

Hello,

I plan to visit Salt Lake City, Utah and Green River, Wyoming (and
surrounding areas) later this year in May as part of my PhD fieldwork.  I'm
interested in talking to people involved in fossils - collectors, dealers,
scientists, museum staff,  landowners, government officials etc - and I was
wondering if anyone could help me out with locating contacts....recommending
peopel I could talk to?  In particular I'm interested in issues of ownership
and access to fossil material, and what differnet fossil people think of
each other (for example scientists' views on dealers).

I look forward to hearing from people, any help would be greatly
appreciated!
Feel free to reply off list - jodie.houston@anu.edu.au

Cheers,

Jodie

PS: I'm also travelling to New York, Calgary, Vienna, Frankfurt, London,
Nairobi, Johannesburg and Pretoria.

Jodie Houston
Research School of Social Sciences
Australian National University

Ph (02) 61253293

Live fast, die young, leave a good looking fossil!