Re: Sue femur length help

Scott Hartman (DinoBoyGraphics@aol.com) wrote:

<I was doing some cross scaling between the Sue and Stan T. rex skeletons,
when I noticed something odd.  BHI published Sue's femur length as 138 cm,
but going by the scale bar in Brochu's monograph, it is around 126 cm,
which would be shorter than Stan's femur length of around 132 cm.  The
same goes for the tibias, although Sue's non-leg dimensions all come out
larger than Stan's.>

  Brochu's memoir lists the length of the right femur at 132.1cm, and the
left at 130.8cm, on page 138.

=====
Jaime A. Headden