Re: Russell and Dong (1994) typo confuses Nick

In a message dated 1/11/2004 12:54:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
paleo_otaku95@eudoramail.com writes:

< However, the phrasing of the character excludes the possibility of it being
metacarpal II which buttresses metacarpal III, even though that is the case in
Alxasaurus, it simply is not the character being referred to.  So, I do agree
with your agreement of my original assumption that it is in fact metacarpal I
that they are referring to as the underlying mystery metacarpal.   Now if only
Russell or Dong posted to this list, I'm sure we could get a most resolute
answer right then and there. ;-)>

>From Dale Russell:

"Yes it is metacarpal I."

Mary