Re: Maps again

interesting, but what is your justification for a Mongolian seaway? The
geological record does not support that.
Ken

>>> Daniel Bensen <dbensen@bowdoin.edu> 01/14/04 18:22 PM >>>
About a year ago, I posted a question to this list about good maps of
Cretaceous Asia, and got a lot of good feed-back on my own attempt.

Unfortunatly, the project that I needed the map for got unexpectedly
back-burnered, but now I've got time for it again.  I've made a new map and
labeled the part I think might be Nemegt, but that's really just a wild guess,
and I wonder if anyone could point me in a better direction.

The map is here:
http://www.bowdoin.edu/~dbensen/page.jpg

(and looks oddly like modern Eurasia upside down)

Thanks,
Dan