Re: extinction

Hey Phil. I was pretty sure that I knew what you meant, but commented
simply because I wanted to elaborate on the point a bit.  And no, the
earth isn't one big erosional surface.  It's a whole bunch of little
ones.  Even today, west Tennessee loses on the average, 18 tons of soil
per acre per year.
Jim