Re: extinction4

> NO2 from impact:
> If the diameter of the extraterestrial object was 10 km then the
> cross-section was around 80 km2. If the total quantity of the air of the
> way of the extraterestrial object converted to NO2

Why not much, much more? Why not also the air several kilometers around that
tunnel, and the air _in the fireball_ which obviously had a much, much
larger cross-section than 80 km²?

Besides, I also mentioned SO2 and CO2, because the impact site consists of
anhydrite and dolomite. These gases would have contributed to acidic rain.