Re: Mr marjanovic's letter

Dear Mr Marjanovic,
You wrote
'> Gentlemen:

There are ladies, too, here. :-)

> Nobody confuted my statements. Nobody answered me. Do you agree with me?

No -- I will write a lengthy refutation of your arguments when I will have
time. Perhaps today evening, perhaps tomorrow... perhaps later.'

But you are writing from my first letter isn't my second letter (dated
january 11.) where you can find something about your earlier letter.

I began to answer each important statement. First part of this serial is
"Lets count 1".

Endre Simonyi