Re:extinction4

Mr Marjanovic answered my last letter:
'> The object could get heat from collisions with molecules of the air
> therefore the temperature of it wasn't enough high for notable conversion.

Good point. But then there is still the impact itself. And here we are
talking about a gigantic fireball of plasma, 10,000 °C or more.'

And from my last letter:
'Please, see what I wrote:
- "way of the extraterestrial object", therefore I counted the part of the
process before the collision with Earth, other parts are following,'

Please, wait!

Endre Simonyi