Re: Large last gasp of pterosaurs

I like Mr. Cunningham's point. I would just like to add that given that most
pterosaurs were apperantly quadrupedal and many of them would probably have
had a bird like metabolism, being trapped on the ground for even a few days
could wipe out a species (especially if there were other pressures).
Think of the advantage the heavily insolated running bird has in hunting on
the ground compared to a pterosaurs delicate quadrupedal movement.

Has anyone considered that the smaller type of Quetzalcoatlus may be
evidence of sexual dimorphosism?
I can think of a number of arguments for this.

Thank you
-Jonas Weselake-George
Ottawa Paleontological Society