Re: extinction5

----- Original Message -----
From: <Aegyptiacus@aol.com>
To: <huibm012@attglobal.net>; <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 2:14 PM
Subject: Re : extinction5

> Sorry list, but I'm getting a bit lost by this thread (changing name from
time to time).
> Is there anty dinosaur-related topic in this? Sounds like chemical
formulas rather than palaeontology. Please talk about dinosaurs or, at
least, close relatives.

Close relatives?   There is a lot of talk about pterosaurs on the dinosaur
list and a considerable proportion of pterosaur workers now doubt that
pterosaurs are closely related to dinosaurs.

Chris

S. Christopher Bennett, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Basic Sciences
College of Chiropractic
University of Bridgeport
Bridgeport, CT  06601
http://www.bridgeport.edu/~cbennett

"Savor the sun--but when the clouds come make animals"  (Hexum)