Research help

Hello All,
I was wondering if any of you could direct me to any information for the
following animals:
Deinochyus - including espeically anatomy, muscle structure, 'pack behavior',
paleobotanical environment
Eionosaurus (spelling I know, shame) - a ceratopsian which I find fascinating.
Same kind of information, anatomical structure, habitat, diet if possible, herd
potential.
I am doing research for a painting and want to be as up to date and accurate as
posssible, such as, the big question, would these two animals even co-exist?
Thanks for your help,
Lisa M.