Re: usa velociraptor?

> Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 13:56:15 -0800
> From: "Mickey Mortimer" <Mickey_Mortimer111@msn.com>
>
> Before it was officially described (Burnham et al., 2000),
> Bambiraptor was identified as a Velociraptor (Burnham et al., 1997).

And there is a cast of _Bambiraptor_ in the Oxford University NHM
which, to this day, is labelled _Velociraptor feinbergi_.  See
        http://www.oum.ox.ac.uk/velocira.htm

)_v__/\  "I saw one of the Democrat delegates, a middle-aged man,
         driving a bumper car while talking on his cellphone.
         It's time for the Revolution" -- Dave Barry.