RE: Dinosaur Has 950 Word Vocabulary

>> "This was despite the researchers discounting responses like "What ya
doing
>> on the phone?" when N'kisi saw a card of a man with a telephone, and "Can
>> I give you a hug?" with one of a couple embracing.
>> ..."
>>
>> Is the parrot supposed to have said this when his owner was looking at
the

>That was my impression.

>> cards? Because if so there's something funny going on...

>You're just jealous the parrot scored better than you...

There are sauropods (and I'm talking about their fossils) that would score
higher than me in such a test. I have the opposite of telepathy, a
supernatural ability to get it totally wrong...

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may also be legally
privileged. They are intended solely for the intended addressee. If you are
not the addressee please e-mail it back to the sender and then immediately,
permanently delete it. Do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in
reliance on it. This e-mail may be monitored by Bolton MBC in accordance
with current regulations.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept for the
presence of computer viruses currently known to the Council. However, the
recipient is responsible for virus-checking before opening this message and
any attachment.

Unless expressly stated to the contrary, any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views
of Bolton MBC.

http://www.bolton.gov.uk