Re: Deinochyus and Einosaurus information

Hi All,
I am not sure if this went through last time but I was wondering if anyone had
any links or other types of direction for research on both Deinochyus and
Einosaurus.  Very different types of animals I know but I want to learn more
about the anatomy and behavior known for each animal and the habitat these
animals were found in.  Finally, if there is any evidence that Deinochyus
hunted Einosaurus or cerotopsians in general, that would be very helpful.
Thanks in advance,
Lisa