Re: Dinosaur Has 950 Word Vocabulary

zone65@bigpond.com wrote:

> That's substantially better than my father-in-law [a 950 word vocabulary]

And Arnold Shwart.. Svarts.. you know, that Californian politician! My
awesome precognitive powers have already predicted his entire
re-election speech (just three words).

> Pity about the telepathy bit...

I suspect much of supposed animal 'telepathy' is simply a high degree of
perception of facial expressions, body language, and tone of voice. In
other words, no more supernatural than John Edwards (or my precognitive
ability mentioned above).