Re: ptero endothermy

Dave Peters (davidrpeters@earthlink.net) wrote:

<????? Except that the longer ilia preceded the wings by thousands of
generations.>

  I should think the "reminder" that this is based on as yet unpublished
and some published, but hardly agreed upon data, and should be presented
as well as taken as an hypothesis, not as fact. Phylogenetic precursors
are always a majorly hypothetical argument.

=====
Jaime A. Headden