OT (Miocene whale), but so close to home

Calvert Marine Museum in Solomons, MD has a display of
a Miocene whale fossil uncovered after Hurricane Isabel
came through the area. I know it's not a dinosaur, but
it's only 20 minutes from home and I wish, I wish it
were a dinosaur! :)

Here's a link to the story on a Washington DC radio
station's web site.

http://www.wtop.com/index.php?nid=25&sid=165403

Here's the museum's site, though this fossil isn't
mentioned there yet (that I can see, anyway).

http://www.calvertmarinemuseum.com/paleontology.htm

I'll return to lurking now, until a dinosaur does
show up close to home!

 Thanks,

 Joe