Dinosaur Backyard Makeover

Shades of Don L!  Not only can you make your house into a dino den, there's
yet another reality makeover show that'll do  a dino makeover in your yard.
I almost wish I lived in the LA area for this one.  I found out that HGTV
and Screendoor Entertainment is looking to find a homeowner that would like
to surprise their significant other, kids, or any loved one that has a
fascination with dinosaurs with a dinosaur themed backyard for their show,
"Outer Spaces". (Sorry, this is only for Los Angeles area residents.)

For more details, email them at outerspaces@sdetv.com  -The Outer Spaces
Team

 - Patti Kane-Vanni

Bala Cynwyd, PA  19004
pkv1@erols.com or paleopatti@hotmail.com
http://groups.msn.com/DinosaurandFossilDigs

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.  Small people
always do that, but really great ones make you feel that you too, can become
great." - Mark Twain