Diablosaurus Query

I received the following request for info on my website and am throwing this
out to the list to respond, then I'll forward the response(es). - Thanks

Hi all,
About four or five years ago I remember watching a show on TV about
dinosaurs in Texas. The dinosaur in particular that piqued my interest was
just savage. It was a carnivore that had a huge skull and big teeth and was
basically like a "Pit Bull" dog. It used an excessive amount of energy when
it killed and was mostly anaerobic. For some reason the name "Diablosaur"
stuck in my mind. I've been looking for info about this dino but can't find
any. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and can you point me in the
direction of knowledge? - LucianAtkinsSC

Patti Kane-Vanni
Bala Cynwyd, PA  19004

pkv1@erols.com or paleopatti@hotmail.com
http://groups.msn.com/DinosaurandFossilDigs

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.  Small people
always do that, but really great ones make you feel that you too, can become
great." - Mark Twain