Re: Dinosaur Backyard Makeover

LA only? That's a pity. A while back, a UK makover
show did up a school, and they were given one of the
dinosaur props from Walking with Dinosaurs (I think it
was a ceratopian, I didn't actually see it but a
friend told me about it)

Simon

 --- Patti <pkv1@erols.com> wrote: > Shades of Don L!
Not only can you make your house
> into a dino den, there's
> yet another reality makeover show that'll do  a dino
> makeover in your yard.
> I almost wish I lived in the LA area for this one.
> I found out that HGTV
> and Screendoor Entertainment is looking to find a
> homeowner that would like
> to surprise their significant other, kids, or any
> loved one that has a
> fascination with dinosaurs with a dinosaur themed
> backyard for their show,
> "Outer Spaces". (Sorry, this is only for Los Angeles
> area residents.)
>
> For more details, email them at
> outerspaces@sdetv.com  -The Outer Spaces
> Team
>
>  - Patti Kane-Vanni
>
> Bala Cynwyd, PA  19004
> pkv1@erols.com or paleopatti@hotmail.com
> http://groups.msn.com/DinosaurandFossilDigs
>
> "Keep away from people who try to belittle your
> ambitions.  Small people
> always do that, but really great ones make you feel
> that you too, can become
> great." - Mark Twain

=====
Find out about the dinosaurs of the Isle of Wight at
    DinoWight- the Dinosaurs of the Isle of Wight
           http://www.geocities.com/dinowight

BT Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save £80
http://btyahoo.yahoo.co.uk