Re: Ice Sheets Caused Massive Sea Level Change During Late Cretaceous

Yeah, as far as I know its just heresay. But heresay perpetuated by various
Australian museums ;)
http://www.samuseum.sa.gov.au/fossils/fgw2-4.htm

And then again I have like almost no access to papers on the really cool
creatures eg. Pterosaurs, Mosasaurs and Plesiosaurs. So there could very
well be more published accounts. Perhaps if they were feathered......

Cheers,
Christopher