Dinosaur Park

Hello,

I have been busy with school projects lately, and so have done nothing but
lurk for the past two months.
I am working on a project on the Dinosaur Park Formation for school.  I was
wondering if anyone could name any works which I could consult as to the
environment and climate of this and the adjacent regions; some
paleogeographical maps would also be appreciated and valued.  Also, is the
following an accurate list of the non-avian dinosaur genera found in
Dinosaur Park?
Theropods     Ornithischians
Chirostenotes     Brachylophosaurus
Daspletosaurus     Centrosaurus
Dromaeosaurus     Chasmosaurus
Dromiceiomimus     Corythosaurus
Gorgosaurus     Edmontonia
Ornithomimus     Euoplocephalus
Saurornitholestes   Gryposaurus
Struthiomimus     Lambeosaurus
Troodon             Microcephale
Avimimid     Panoplosaurus
Therizinosaur     Prosaurolophus
             Stegoceras
             Styracosaurus
Finally, I was wondering from what formation the tyrannosaurid FMNH PR 308
comes from.  Has there been anything published as to what known genus, if
any, it belongs?
Thanks very much.

-Andrew McDonald