Re "Report Questions Role of Mexican Crater"

Someone asked me what the official scientific reply is to the paper by Gerta
Keller, which is again in the news:
http://www.siliconvalley.com/mld/siliconvalley/news/8079821.htm

The above article gives Richard D. Norris' comments that "...the group has
incorrectly located the K-T boundary and noted it suggests the sediments were
deposited mainly in deep, quiet water."

The Wall Street Journal even picked up the story: "Extra: Asteroid Cleared in
Dinosaur's Death." Has anyone had someone come up and say, hesitantly, "So
looks like it wasn't really
the Mexican thing?" or, "I heard The Scientists don't believe that anymore?"

Comments?

Mary