Re: Mountain dinosaurs

zone65@bigpond.com wrote:

> Could the dinosaurs we know also have been mountain dwellers, or is
> that just something else we'll never be able to conclude?

There's no reason why not. Modern elephants live in mountainous regions
of both Africa and Asia. There are places in Africa where elephants even
venture into cave systems in search of mineral deposits (often at
night). If lumbering hephalumps are quite at home in the mountains, then
all manner of small or medium-sized dinosaurs would have managed it
quite easily (and perhaps many of the larger species as well).