more Dinosaur Park

Hello,

    Thanks to all those who responded to my queries concerning Dinosaur
Park.  Now that I know of all the animals I need to include, I need some
help in restoring them.
Could anyone send me or tell me where to find current skeletal
reconstructions of Saurornitholestes, Panoplosaurus, and Centrosaurus?
Could anyone send me or tell me where to find illustrations of the skull
material of Hanssuesia (perhaps a pdf of the paper), Microcephale (not
formally described), and Chasmosaurus russeli?
Thanks very much once more.

-Andrew McDonald