Disarticulating Zygapophyses, Batman!

Kent Steven's and Michael Parrish's 1999 paper on the DinoMorph
project, seems still to be the main (and maybe the only?) published
work on the anatomical side of this project:

        Stevens, K. A., and Parrish J. M., 1999, Neck Posture and
        Feeding Habits of Two Jurassic Sauropod Dinosaurs: Science,
        v. 284, p. 798-800.

        http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/reprint/284/5415/798.pdf

(There's also Stevens's Senckenbergiana Lethaea paper, but that's
really about computer science, not animals.)

I know they are working on follow-up papers, but I've not spotted any.
Have I missed anything that's come out recently?

Anyway, the _Science_ paper says:

        Our manipulation of muscle and ligament preparations
        of extant bird necks indicated that synovial capsules
        constrain movement such that paired pre- and
        postzygapophyses could only be displaced to the point
        where the margin of one facet reaches roughly the
        midpoint of the other facet, at which point the
        capsule is stretched taut (20).

But then when you look up the reference, it just says:

        20. J. M. Parrish and K. Stevens, unpublished data.

My question: does anyone know of published work on the extent to which
zygophyses can slide across each other, ideally in a variety of taxa?
Or is Stevens & Parrish's "unpublished data" the state of the art?
(Subsidiary question: does anyone know where I can get a wide
selection of necks on the cheap?  :-)

)_v__/\  "One observed fact is worth any amount of expert opinion"
         -- J. B. Hatcher, O. C. Marsh and R. S. Lull, 1907.