Re: Marjanovic's comments on Peters > Unwin

> Bottom line to all David Marjanovic's comments [...] is that using supra
generic taxa [...] leads to problems.

That isn't the bottom line to all of my comments... most of which were
directed at you :-)

> Regarding ossification or lack thereof, we don't know if pterosaurs
followed "the rules" or if they invented and reinvented their own  way of
maturing, via paedomorphosis or otherwise.

And in the meantime, we better use Occam's Razor.