Re: Hominid evolution

If you dont mind could i get this too? about to redo our homonid cabinets.

Ta

Phil Hore

National Dinosaur Museum

Canberra, Australia

ph (02) 62302655

A child was brought into this world. A child of light and innocence. A beautiful child of with talent, grace and integrity. A child to lead us into a glorious future....his name...John Wayne.

I've seen all his movies!

>From: zone65@bigpond.com >Reply-To: zone65@bigpond.com >To: dinosaur@usc.edu >Subject: Re: Hominid evolution >Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:36:45 +1100 > >I'd quite like to request a copy of this too, if anyone can oblige. >Cheers all~ >Peter M > > >On Monday, March 8, 2004, at 05:45 PM, fam jansma wrote: > >>Many thanks to the two DML members that has sended me both the >>paper and the >>commentary on it! Seems like hominid evolution just got a little >>more >>clearer :) >> >>Sincerely, >> >>Rutger Jansma >

You could be a genius! Find out by taking the IQ Test 2004. $5.50 (incl GST). Click here!
------ NIHIL  OBSTAT from CMNH ------

email-body was scanned by InterScan VirusWall and no virus was found