Re: Phil Bigelow's Dinosaur Listservice

From: "Allan Edels" <

> To Chris:  I wish that you would re-think your decision to unsubscribe.
> You have been an invaluable resource to many people on this list.

Exactly.
I think
- pterosaurs are part of the environment of dinosaurs,
- people who may be interested in pterosaurs will search in paleo related
forum archives and such, like here,
and thus, discussing pterosaurs and Mesozoic mammals belongs to the list.

BTW, discussing terror birds belongs to the list as well cuz they are
dinosaurs. :-)

Cheers - LJB.