Re: Dilophosaurus and Scelidosaurus help

From: "Anthony pichler"

I'm new to the list and would welcome anyone's help with the following
information.  I'm interested in completing a new piece of artwork which may
encompass both Dilophosaurus wetherilli and Scelidosaurus.  The information
I've turned up thus far details both dinosaurs' remains in the Kayenta
Formation in Arizona in the early Jurassic period.  Before I get to far into
the concept of this piece, would it be realistic to portray these two
dinosaurs together ???  Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks...Anthony

Hi Anthony, welcome to the list.
I'd suggest you to replace _Scelidosaurus_ by _Scutellosaurus_:
http://www.dinodata.net/Dd/Namelist/Tabs/S044.htm
http://dino.lm.com/images/display.php?id=474

Cheers - Luc J. BAILLY.