RE: Taxa nomy?

As far as I'm concerned it's currently a massive free-for-all with new
additions to the Linnean basis appearing on a regular basis (Super-family,
Super-order, sub-order, tribe).
We need some amazing "Super-Symposium" on an international stage to thrash
out a usable system for all of us.
Even cladistics needs some form of "divisions" to organise evolutionary
linkage.

That's my opinion anyway.

David Craven

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may also be legally
privileged. They are intended solely for the intended addressee. If you are
not the addressee please e-mail it back to the sender and then immediately,
permanently delete it. Do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in
reliance on it. This e-mail may be monitored by Bolton MBC in accordance
with current regulations.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept for the
presence of computer viruses currently known to the Council. However, the
recipient is responsible for virus-checking before opening this message and
any attachment.

Unless expressly stated to the contrary, any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views
of Bolton MBC.

http://www.bolton.gov.uk