Gone for one month

Just to let people on (several!) lists know that I am going to be off list until April 12 or so, as I will be travelling overseas for some conferences (Paris, Geneva and Johannesburg - I know, life is tough). If anyone needs to reach me I will still be online most of the time, at ron.orenstein@rogers.com. In the meantime, the best to one and all!

--
Ronald I. Orenstein Phone: (905) 820-7886
1825 Shady Creek Court