Re: Taxa nomy?

Sorry, it is WRONG. I repeat the relevant part of ICZN Art. 1.2.2.:

"... Articles 1-4, 7-10,11.1-11.3, 14, 27, 28, and 32.5.2.6 also regulate
names of taxa at ranks above the family group."

That is: ALL taxon names at ANY rank (or category) below Animalia and
above family group taxon names ARE ALSO regulated by the ICZN Code.

Dr. Markus Moser
Staatliches Museum fuer Naturkunde Stuttgart
Rosenstein 1
D-70191 Stuttgart
Germany
*