RE: Paleogeography

No.  The Atlas shows coastlines, but does not label fine-scale geographic
features.

>  If not, is there an authoritative source for
> paleogeographic localities and names?

No, there isn't.  There is simply WAY too much paleogeography out there!!
(Imagine a really complete atlas of the world, and then having that same
volume for every 1 million  year slice...).

But, for these particular ones:
* The Eromanga Sea would have been the epeiric (shallow continental) sea
that occupied the present Eromanga Basin in southern Australia
* Borborema is in present Brazil
* the Mogollon Highlands are in the southwestern U.S.  (Heck, they are even
labelled in the book!).

Incidentally, for people interested in regional (rather than globabl)
paleogeography, I can recommend no better site than:
http://jan.ucc.nau.edu/~rcb7/globaltext.html (Dr. Ron Blakey's site at
Northern Arizona Univ.)
In particular, if you are interested in the American Southwest, check out:
http://jan.ucc.nau.edu/~rcb7/paleogeogwus.html (this even includes multiple
interepretations of the same time slices).

> Thanks very much.

Hope this helps,

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist