Re: Dinosaur Trackway

Some more photos of the trackway are available at:

http://www.psych.ucsb.edu/~rowe/dinosaur/Tracks.html

You can see more clearly in these pictures that the striations lead into the
rear section of each print, which suggested to us they are attributable to the
trackmaker. The research we have done (e.g. Thulborn, 1990; Lockley, 1991)
suggests that tail-markings are rare, and thus we speculated that they could be
claw marks. However, they seem slightly too long for this.

Would welcome any pointers toward more specific references concerning similar
trackways.