Unwin's CurryWurst Prize query

David Unwin wrote:

This notwithstanding, in the spirit of the
Bennett Prize I would like to introduce the CurryWurst prize for the
first bona fide demonstration of an extensive membrane attaching to or
associated with the crest of - and lets make this easy - any
ornithocheiroid (sensu Unwin 2003). The winner will receive a delicious
CurryWurst of their choice at a splendid ceremony to be held at a local
Imbiss, but will of course have to come to Berlin to receive their
reward
as they don't mail too well.

Please post a list of the ground rules. I've got two possible winners on
the line, but I want to make sure that all regulations regarding this
prize are met before attempting submission.

David Peters
St. Louis