Re: *Microraptor gui* Rears Its Partially Fake Head

<OK. I can now declare:
 1. The hindwings are indisputable. They are not parts of the forewings.
 2. The pubes curve horizontally backwards pretty far from the tip, as in
*Confuciusornis*.
 3. The left femoral head is damaged, and the right one probably covered.
 4. The acetabulum is a hole as always, and argues against the ability to
sprawl -- but see 3..>

  What do you mean, only now? I was making that point a year ago! Multiple
times as I recall.... :) Anyways, yes, the preservation of some skeletal
regions are very, very poort, especially in the proximal femora and
pelvis, making it nearly impossible to determine any sort of critera on
use and orientation of the elements. Very nice stuff.

=====
Jaime A. Headden