Re: where'd everybody go?

Lora Nelson (loranelson@yahoo.com) wrote:

<I've only gotten about three messages in the last couple of days.

Has everybody gone to sleep or is there something wrong with the digest.
Or have I missed something as haven't had a chance to read the posts for a
while.>

  This is finals week for most of American schools, and the larger number
of members are American or are on similar schedules for those that are
students, teachers, professors, etc. So, the traffic is very light for the
last week and will continue to be for another week. Expect little pickup
over Spring Break, but then we should ahve more traffic.

=====
Jaime A. Headden