Orangachimps???

Thanks Allan, but that really doesn't seem a significant enough difference to assign separate species; there's way more variation among human skulls (and body-types) - and that's just within my immediate family!

Now this has nothing to do with the former statement, but does anyone know if different species of apes can or have interbred?

Peter Markmann