From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu] On Behalf Of
Michael Barton
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 9:26 PM
To: Dinosaur Mailing List
Subject: Feathered Dinos at SDNHM

So I got to see the "Feathered Dinosaurs" exhibit at the San Diego Natural
History Museum this last weekend when I visited my family in California.
Unfortunately no photography was allowed in the exhibit, because the old and
new versions of Czerka's dromaeosaurs were on display. And fortunately no
photography was allowed, because a rather dopey looking life size
restoration of Therizinosaurus was on display. Looked like it belonged in
The Flinstones.

Michael D. Barton
Bozeman, MT
Fall 2004: undergraduate student at MSU Paleo Dept. goin2montana@hotmail.com