ET Camarasaurus skull INFO!!

Hy to all the ListMembers at "Dinocast.com" the other night I've found the
cast of a Camarasaurus skull nicknamed "ET", this skull with skin
impressions is the second most complete specimen ever found and the rest of
the skeleton is still in preparation, the total length of the animal is
about 10m, this is the citation in the description-section of the skull,
while in the references-section is cited Ayer (2000).
Please could someone tell me further information about this skull?

By and thank's
Alessandro Marisa
Via A. grandi n.18
38068 ROVERETO (TN)