RE: Those supercrested nyctosaurs

Hello list,

I have a few questions regarding Nyctosaurus for you pterosaur experts out
there.
I pulled out Greg P.'s skeletal reconstruction of the animal, so I guess the
question is also aimed at Greg.
In Greg's reconstruction the pteroid, carpus, metacarpal are there, of
course, but there is not digits 1-3 on the manus. Is this because there is
no evidence of the digits in the fossil record for this animal? Is this a
trait in this species? Or am I taking Greg's reconstruction to literally and
assume there should be these digits?

Cheers,
Todd
www.marshalls-art.com