Re: St. George dinosaur sit site

In a message dated 3/28/2004 11:31:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jdhexen@unr.edu writes:

< If they are really going to do this as fast as tomorrow,  there should be
someone in Utah who could take legal action? >
I looked hopefully for Jim Kirkland to appear and perhaps say something about
legal action.  The only person who talked was the volunteer coordinator.  The
url in my original post has:  "How to Help - To volunteer at the Johnson Farm
Dinosaur Track Site, call Theresa Walker at (435) 703-3776."

<  Get a tpo of some kind to postpone the destruction of the trackways.  Do
you know if anyone is trying that. Jane D>
No, I don't, but with the number of paleontologists who have visited the site
(and St. George also has a city paleontologist), you would think so.

Mary